[games_access] Survey: 'Disabled Gamers' Comprise 20% of CasualVideo Games Audience

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed Jun 11 18:24:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

*quote*
Compared to the casual gamer population as a whole (which industry estimates
peg at 300 million to 400 million players worldwide), those with
disabilities play more frequently, for more hours per week, and for longer
periods of time per gaming session. They also report that they experience
more significant benefits from playing and view their game-playing activity
as a more important factor in their lives than do non-disabled consumers.
*quote end*

Wow!

Thanks Eelke!

Ries