[games_access] JAVA SWT - Was USA Games News 3/3/2008

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Mon Mar 3 23:21:11 EST 2008

Thomas,

You just gave me the first good reason to learn SWT.
I've been doing Java Swing since it was in Beta.

But I hate having to deal with the Java Access Bridge.
And being able to get our stuff to work with WindowEyes and NVDA, not just
JAWS and HAL, would be great.
I use Eclipse every day and have done a little SWT, which is a clone of
Swing anyway.
Not to say that we'll convert everything today.
But your information is extremely interesting and I gotta think seriously
about this.

Thanks for being a great resource,

John Bannick
CTO