[games_access] Robert Florio's documentary complete. Uploadingsite?

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Mar 10 16:04:20 EDT 2008

Hello Robert

If you like we can host it for you, on the same server we used for the
GDC DVD stuff

Kind regards
Thomas

On 10 mar 2008, at 20.02, <arthit73 at cablespeed.com> <arthit73 at cablespeed.com
 > wrote:

> Hello everyone I knew all might know I've been working on my
> documentary for two years now.  If you're not familiar my name is
> Robert Florio a quadriplegic game designers I have been with this
> group Three years may be less or more.  I am an artist I've been
> with my mouth drawn with my now and I completed my documentary about
> game design in game design conference 2006 that I had a scholarship
> to .  Also interviewing a lot of the members here in our group and
> also how my life has impacted athletes and a great story is an
> amazing documentary.
>

> I'm just wondering can anyone recommend a safe web site that will
> allow me to upload share and password protect safe from anyone
> downloading my documentary I can share it with all of you and people
> across the world?  It is 8 gigabyte one hour 21 minutes long
> documentary.  Thanks.  I will send an invitation to privately people
> I know on this list.  If anyone else wants to see it please e-mail
> me privately and be happy to show you.
>

> Robert
> www.RobertFlorio.com
>
> arthit73 at cablespeed.com
>

> <mime-attachment.txt>

Pin Interactive AB
:: Digital Culture Analysis :: Tools :: Worlds

www.pininteractive.com
Skype ID: thomaswestin
Phone: +46 (0)706 400 402
Time zone: GMT+1 , PST+9