[games_access] whack-a-mole audiogame wanted

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Mar 16 11:13:05 EDT 2008

Hi all,

quick request for help - I'm setting up some accessible games and hardware for an accessible gaming roadshow starting next month in the UK by www.specialeffect.org.uk  I need a really good audio-game that is very easy to get across to absolute beginners. I really think Winpong and Winspank are the easiest to grasp quickly with pretty easy controls.... Any idea if there is a child-friendly whack-a-mole game like Winspank - but without the risky content!?

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk