[games_access] My gaming blog? + Michelle's status

Ioo ioo at ablegamers.com
Fri Mar 21 09:31:03 EDT 2008

I am going to agree... I only update the list when I get a major catch
on AbleGamers such as an interview with a game dev or some other "major"
story. I spend a lot of time as it is sifting the list. I agree with the
RSS feed thing, so I will start it off. Also Corey, I have sent you a
few emails personal, but no response, I would like to talk to you.

Want only disabled gaming news from AbleGamers...
http://ablegamers.com/index2.php?option=com_ds-syndicate&version=1&feed_id=2

Want ALL news
http://ablegamers.com/index2.php?option=com_ds-syndicate&version=1&feed_id=1

Want just the blog