[games_access] My gaming blog? + Michelle's status

Eitan Glinert glinert at mit.edu
Fri Mar 21 09:10:54 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Corey, I think it's great that you're doing a blog on accessibility!
However, at the risk of sounding like a jerk I'm going to go out on a limb
and say that I do mind if you send out e-mail every time you update your
blog. That's exactly what RSS feeds are for - why don't you send out a link
so people can subscribe to your blog instead? Of course, if you post
something especially relevant you shouldn't hesitate to e-mail the list.

Sorry, I just feel like this list is high traffic enough, and that sometimes
it is hard to pick out the signal over the noise.

Michelle, I'm glad to hear that you are out of the hospital. I hope you get
better soon and that this doesn't become recurring.

Eitan