[games_access] My gaming blog? + Michelle's status

Corey 'Dis' Krull dis at d-gamer.com
Fri Mar 21 17:32:53 EDT 2008

Thank you all for your input, I really appreciate it. I do understand about
wanting to keep your email down to a minimum. I will just send out emails
only when I have important news or stories from my blog. I do have an RSS
feed and an email subscription to my blog through FeedBurner.

DGAMER Blog RSS Feed <http://dgamerblog.wordpress.com/feed/>

DGAMER
<http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1475626&loc=en_US>
Blog Email Subscription

Mark - I am sorry if I haven't responded to any of your emails, I do not
remember ever receiving them. I'm not sure which email address you were
sending them to since I have more than one. Send me a message to
dis at d-gamer.com and I will get right back to you.

Michelle - I hope that your chronic health issues improve. I know it can be
hard to deal with major changes in your life, I have gone through many
myself. Just do what makes you happy it is good for the mind.

Later,

Corey 'Dis' Krull

DGAMER <http://d-gamer.com/>

DGAMER <http://dgamerblog.wordpress.com/>  Blog