[games_access] Robert Florios Documentary is now available !!!!

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Mar 31 14:09:48 EDT 2008

I don't know how to do that yet.. good idea I us paypal but they don't do
downloads.

Now I can burn 1 copy every 25-35 minutes .

Plus cost of material so I think the price is right .

Iam not ready to send 1000's of copys but if I have to I can I think with
some other technology but ill wait on demand 1st lol I hope.

robert