[games_access] DarkKeyboard

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Wed May 7 18:30:54 EDT 2008

Folks,

A German gaming colleague said that he was having trouble playing some
games because he didn't know what all his keys did.

So I built this program, DarkKeyboard, that speaks each key as you press it.
Amazing what you can do with "spare parts" of game code.

DarkKeyboard intercepts your keystrokes so that they do absolutely nothing
except speak to you.
DarkKeyboard self-voices. It's installation program works with JAWS.
DarkKeyboard works on Windows computers available since 2000, including Vista.

Being a small company, I just posted DarkKeyboard to our Web site,
www.7128.com.
It's totally FREE. No registration, No ads. No spyware.

If you think it might be useful, or know someone who might find it useful,
please go get a copy.

Damn, this is fun!

John Bannick
CTO