[games_access] GASIG Project Proposal (was: DarkKeyboard)

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu May 8 18:07:23 EDT 2008

Also... is anyone still working on this or not? And what were your findings with this application? I mean, what limitations did you (eventually) run into and what possibilities do you still want to explore with it? And what can you tell about the possibilities of modifying the current version so that applications can pass data to it - or that Hotstpots can grab data from applications?