[games_access] GA-SIG DVD - Call for Content

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat May 17 07:40:47 EDT 2008

Hello all,

As most of know, we have compiled a DVD each year (or CD originally)
for GDC in S.F. The process of gathering stuff has started during the
winter time.

To be well ahead of time, and be able to include as much stuff as
possible on next year's GA-SIG DVD for GDC 2009, I like to make a
first call now.

The server is up and running as always, so those of you who already
got login info, please feel free to add more stuff.

Want to get an account to upload your stuff? Contact me off-list at
thomas AT pininteractive.com and I'll send you the login info.

I only have one request; that you add a textfile along with your
files, with
- your name and e-mail address
- a statement saying that the content is free to distribute on the
free-of-charge GA-SIG DVD, at GDC and other events where members of
the SIG present.

This is to make sure we don't get into legal issues with copyrighted
material.

Kind regards

Thomas Westin

Pin Interactive AB
Digital Culture :: Analysis :: Tools :: Worlds

www.pininteractive.com
Skype ID: thomaswestin
Phone: +46 (0)706 400 402
Time zone: GMT+1 , PST+9