[games_access] Special offer for Game Accessibility SIGs | Intel Developer Forum

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat May 24 08:03:05 EDT 2008

Hello Jill,

While it sounds like a very interesting
conference, I am the chairperson of a
non-profit/outreach group on game accessibility
(that is, lobbying for awareness and
software/hardware solutions for gamers with
disabilities) So even at the generous discount
offer, it is definitely way out of our price
range to attend. :(

I'd like to propose another idea -- do you have
anyone speaking on game accessibility at your
conference and/or others at Intel who are working
in this area to do a panel discussion about the
topic? If so, I'm almost always available as a
conference speaker. If you'd be interested in
this, please let me know and we can talk further
about it.

Just an idea to throw across!

Sincerely,
Michelle Hinn
Chairperson, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG