[games_access] questions about "blind hero"

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Nov 11 17:04:48 EST 2008

Hello all,

Eelke wrote:
> You mean Activision or Harmonix?

Yes. What did they say about these projects ?
(Konami also has a guitar game: guitar freak)

Eelke wrote:
> We have some youtube videos on our site and a link to a paper that was
> presented on the ASSETS conference.

Can you send me the website address ? :-)

Eelke wrote:
> They had a 3 paper games track of which our paper was one. Last year
> they had a games track as well with a very interesting paper on a
> blind accessible version of dance dance revolution called finger
> dance. There were two other games presentations, a one switch sudoku
> and power up the game.

I would like to get some information about the accessible dance dance revolution game.
I know already about this: http://www.exergamefitness.com/hand_dance_pro.htm
Gary Bishop is also developing an accessible version: http://wwwx.cs.unc.edu/~gb/wp/research/

Regards,
Sandra