[games_access] Full Feature on Disabled Gamers in 360 (UK)

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Wed Nov 12 10:11:01 EST 2008

Hey everyone, long time no chat!

Wanted to point out that a feature article on disabled gamers came out in
360 Mag, a game rag focused on the XBOX 360, but looks to venture out of
that every once in a while.

Anyway, they have a full 6 page story on disabled gamers. Berrie from
Oneswitch, Tim, Steve, and myself from AbleGamers, Garth from PopCap
(pointing out the people I know are on this list).  I have a call into the
publisher to see if I can send out the PDF's of the story, they are print
PDF's so they are huge.

I saw that to say, if you are in the UK, you may want to go and get a copy,
you can also order one from their site

http://360magazine.co.uk/

Mark (Ioo)
AbleGamers.com