[games_access] United Artists of the United States

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Nov 14 13:59:22 EST 2008

My name is Robert Florio.  I created a new web page called, United Artist of
the United States.

As an artist myself, also a quadriplegic, I was inspired by the recent
election of November 4, 2008.  The goal of the organization is, to bring
artists with all abilities and disabilities together, to bring to light the
social issues as artist.  Uniting artists across the world.

I'm asking kindly if any one will Please help me spread the word to all
artist groups, gaming artist groups, any artists group of artists fits the
mold for this initiative coalition.

Now through November 20, 2009, I have one of and running which is "The
American Dream.  What does it mean to you?"  It's not a competition, are
only one person can win, it's more of a celebration of expression.

The artwork will be used to promote the cause, and be displayed on the
events page.  Please check it out.

This is the link.

http://unitedartistsoftheunitedstates.ning.com/

Robert Florio
Artist, Game Designer, Speaker, Illustrator.
e-mail address: arthit73 at cablespeed.com
www.RobertFlorio.com .