[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 54, Issue 17

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Nov 27 10:14:31 EST 2008

Hi Robert,

> From: "Robert Florio" <arthit73 at cablespeed.com>
> Awesome.  probably my favorite game series I see the new commercials for the
> new tomb raider.  Is that for any questions?

The game is amazing.
But it has lots of bugs and the control is often really hard.
Here I think that take care for Game Accessibility
would help also normal gamer ;-)

They put in something like "Slow Motion",
but the control seems also to be Slow-Motion ?
It is harder to control as in normal speed mode :-(

Robert, can you describe how the Slow Motion in Matrix works ?
I saw a video where you played it.
Is the Gamespeed slowed down, so you have more time to react?
Or is the Gamespeed slowed down and the game figur reacts in normal speed ?

I will write an email to "Lara" with some of my wishes :-)
For deaf gamer I think it is not nice, that they do not hear, when
there is a saving point.

The help system is great. But it need to be more precise.
More level of information. At the moment they have two levels.
The good point is, that it is spoken and written.

Time Trials: There are again some time trials in the game.
I have to check, if there is a possibility to disable them.

Maybe, when they will get lots email about Game Accessibility
they will think about it.

Best regards,
Sandra