[games_access] PizzaGames

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Sun Nov 30 18:24:04 EST 2008

Folks,

We've just released 7 accessible educational games for toddlers and young
children ages 2 – 7.

These PizzaGames include:

* Here Comes the Duck!
  Learn your animals.
  Possibly the only game playable by blind 2-year olds.

* The Letters Game, The Spelling Game, The Dictionary Game.
  Learn your ABCs.

* The Numbers Game, Numbers Plus, Numbers Minus.
  Learn your numbers, addition, and subtraction.

All games are playable by children who are blind, or deaf, or motion
impaired, as well as those who are non-impaired.

All games self-voice and work with JAWS
All games are captioned
All games work with Windows 98, XP, and Vista
All games work with Macintosh OS X

The games cost $7 each, or less in our BabyBear and MamaBear packs.
They are available via electronic download or on CD.

See these games at www.7128.com.

That being said, I want to offer personal thanks to Reid for the on-point
info he sent me on captioning. His help is directly displayed in the
caption bar we have at the bottom of all our PizzaGames. And in the work
we did to get reasonable text representations of the sounds. It ain't
perfect; we've got a lot to learn; but it's a beginning.

John Bannick
7-128 Software