[games_access] GDC 2009: One Proposal Moves to Phase Two

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 9 19:11:40 EDT 2008

Following up -- finally! Had a few hospital days!

Arcade is out for good. And we have an IGDA
session but it's to be a "meet and greet" without
structure or demos...fun!

I'm asking GDC to see if there are discount
passes that they might make available for a few
of us that we could make get Adobe or RedBull to
pick up...

As for criteria we failed on...we will never
know. I have the feeling they see accessibility
now that they are a presentation company and not
an industry company as a "one pass/one talk" is
more than enough subject (if they only knew!).
And last year we did EVERYTHING RIGHT! Our
session was amazing. To not be able to do arcade
again really hurts!

Michelle