[games_access] (disabled) gamer experience with exergames

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Oct 16 14:42:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

FYI:
At gamesforhealth.org they are looking for exergaming studies.

They are also interested in gamer "diaries", "experience"...
Sorry I did not understand it well.
It is something that ethnography people are interested in.

I think that also the view of disabled exergamer can be
very interesting ? When we are looking for the future, how
(exer)games should be, we should also think about disabled people.

Do you have, or do you know, where I can find some
"diaries" about disabled people using Wii or another kind of exergame ?

Regards,
Sandra