[games_access] Ubisoft and Game Accessibility, Subtitle

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 10 14:14:12 EDT 2008

Indeed! I have some contacts at Ubisoft and I will see if I can help Mark get in touch with someone to interview and confirm the way they did the captioning. I'll send out a Press Release from the SIG if it is truly [cc]

Could it be finally possible after all these years that another company has figured out that captioning is so important? The people I know at Ubisoft are IGDA board members and/or SIG and Chapter Chairs so I KNOW that I've read them the riot act about accessibility. :) Not saying I did this -- not at all. Just that maybe all of our work trying to communicate the importance of game accessibility is resulting in some action!!

Michelle