[games_access] GDC??

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 20 16:00:59 EDT 2008

Has anyone heard anything with regard to their GDC proposals if they
did something separate from the SIG proposals?

We were supposed to have heard something by now but my feeling is
that if no one else has heard anything that they are running behind
(they said that we'd hear back between late august and early
september but I think that was probably a bit too ambitious for their
first try at this new review system). My hopes is that if they are
delayed much longer and we get something accepted that they push back
the due date for the slides, session overview, etc!

Anyway, just checking because I'm getting a bit worried!

Thanks,