[games_access] GDC 2009!

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat Apr 4 10:06:43 EDT 2009

GDC this year was pretty good, especially the Game accessibility 101
was well attended (perhaps 30-40 people?), but also our social
gathering at the booth was more than the usual suspects, and the SIG
roundtable too - we had about 5-6 new people at each.
Just sad we couldn't have an arcade this year. The DVDs was also well
recieved.
/Thomas