[games_access] Happy 5th Birthday Able Gamers

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 7 00:39:57 EDT 2009

I agree! I'm the SIG Chair but also an active member and writer over
at AbleGamers. Thanks to their help at this GDC and the last, we've
had the most successful presence we've ever had -- and by "we" I mean
those of us advocating and evangelizing "the mission for game
accessibility!" They are all members of the SIG too! AbleGamers has a
full commitment to keep our community informed. This energy is
breathing real life into the movement for games for all!

We will be announcing some exciting partnerships soon but I encourage
you all to check out AbleGamers.com for the latest news about game
accessibility. It ROCKS to have a strong presence online to be a part
of.

Michelle