[games_access] Sign Language for hearing impaired gamers in Half Life 2: Episode 3?

Tess Snider malkyne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:09:49 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:49 AM, <oneswitch at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Wish they taught sign langugage at schools. Find it such a useful thing
> personally to the limited extent that I use it.

Oh, they do at some schools.  Students could study ASL for a "foreign"
language credit at the public high school I went to.  However, my
school also had a very good program for hearing-impaired students, and
they were bussed in from all over the place, so we had excellent
resources and opportunities for both learning and practicing ASL.

Tess