[games_access] Game: Kung-Fu Live

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Aug 21 07:44:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

At the GamesCom I got to try out a game called "Kung-Fu Live" although it was not yet publically shown.
http://www.virtualairguitar.com/games/

At the moment I can not tell you much about it.
When you have the possibility to try it out, you should do :-)
There is a video on the website

It can be played sitting in a chair and also with just one hand.
I tried both and it worked very good.
The control of the menu was very easy, much better than in some Wii Games.

It has the best [CC] I have ever seen. But this is something,
that I am not allowed to describe more :-(

The gameplay is great. It is lot of fun.
Also from exergaming view point the game is fantastic.

It would be nice to know, if the game can be used in rehabilitation.
The developers of the game are open for suggestions and discussion.

Best regards,
Sandra