[games_access] Towny Hawks Ride - Rehabilitation

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Aug 24 05:49:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

sorry it is me again.
I hope I do not disturb anyone.

We just had the GamesCom and in
Games for Rehabilitation we have lots of going on.

@Reid:
I am interested what the "elastic band" feature means for rehabilitation.
When it could be used in rehabilitation, maybe it is also good for sells?
Maybe that would be a good example how useful Game Accessibility features are?
(Also when the main reason is that more player can play it)

I do have contact to people who are interested and working in "Games for Rehabilitation".

Best regards,
Sandra