[games_access] AbleGamers and Game Accessibility on Front Page of Shashdot!

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Wed Dec 2 10:05:05 EST 2009

Hey all,

 I wanted to point our that last night Gaming Politics posted a blurb
about AbleGamers, and this morning a new story that kind of jammed the
blind gamers suit with SOE, and AbleGamers new review system were
jammed together and is on the front page of Shashdot. Wanted to share
the cool news... on a site note, moving to the new server could not be
more timely!

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/12/02/065259

http://gamepolitics.com/2009/12/01/rating-games-different-audience

We are always looking for help to get games reviewed and we are not in
a position to buy every game, so if you have a game you would like to
review (and you are not the maker of said game) drop us a line off
list and we will work to get it up on the site.

Mark Barlet

--
Mark C. Barlet
Editor-in-Chief