[games_access] Microsoft patent Ingame- Helpsystem based onCommunity

Joshua Caulfield Joshua at igda.org
Thu Dec 3 07:45:36 EST 2009

Dear John,

I wonder if you would be interested in doing a short article on this technology and how it works and how it can help challenged and traditional gamers both?  (I hope I'm not using offensive terminology here.)

Let me know, as I think these type of activities need more publicity within the industry itself.

Joshua