[games_access] You Can Make a Difference

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:20:59 EST 2009

Just a post script -- I DEFINITELY understand living on a limited
income, especially after this last year, but I'm not only talking
about $60 games and $300 (and up!) controllers, but also shareware
games that are much lower in cost. :)

Feedback to ALL companies and individuals making accessible games and/
or games with accessible features go a LONG way to making a company
or individual feel like, wow, I AM making a difference. :)

Michelle