[games_access] One switch/one button

Nissa Ludwig nissa.ludwig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:26:49 EST 2009

So, I am going to jump in here...

Would using "one button or switch"  or "one button/switch " clear this one
us so that everyone would be able to take the device they are dealing with
and make it fit in to the wording?  I realize that I may be over simplifying
(or, - without intent  - making things even more complicated) with this
response.  I just think that if we include both perhaps we get around the
entire issue of not understanding one word or the other. I do realize that I
am asking us to type a few more characters but it also seems to me that if
we avoid confusion in doing so, it might be worth that effort.

Just my random thought,

Nissa