[games_access] Stevie Wonder pleads for "disabled accessiblity"

AudioGames richard at audiogames.net
Tue Dec 15 04:38:08 EST 2009

Hi,

Does anyone know a link to a video of the award ceremony featuring this moment? I can't find it anywhere and since I'm outside the
US, the official site (http://www.spike.com/event/vga2009) doesn't allow me to view the shows highlights. Michelle, is it possible
for you to make a recording from the Spike.com website?

Greets,

Ries