[games_access] Game Informer - Accessibility Buyer's Guide

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 24 00:12:55 EST 2009

Forwarded to Annette as she just asked to be on this list to help put
together next year's guide a little easier. :)

My football game is not just for cognitive disabilities but also
mobility disabilities, as it slows down game speeds making it easier
for some with very little mobility. Definitely a great game!

Happy Holidays everyone! :)
Michelle