[games_access] I know it is late, but Happy Holidays from AbleGamers

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Fri Dec 25 23:06:14 EST 2009

Hello all,

 I know it is late in the day. Be you a subscriber to Christmas,
Hanukkah, Yule, Bodhi Day, Diwali and Ramadan that ended a few months
ago, or Christmas again for my Eastern European friends, or any other
winter (or summer for the southern earth folks) holidays the folks
over at AbleGamers would like to with you all a safe and wonderful
holiday seasons, and a great and safe New Year.

Mark Barlet