[games_access] Game Informer - Accessibility Buyer's Guide

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Sat Dec 26 00:41:32 EST 2009

Sorry John I am behind in my email, Most of level one is one switch
games. level 2 and 3 need a little more than a single button but given
that you can slow the game down to like 20 or 25% speed the
flexibility is great.

If you want to send me an email off list I can boot the game up and
send you screenshots of the options and if you give me a scenario or
use case I can see what I can do with it. All in all it is a great
game and well worth the $50 to have on hand.

My email is mark at ablegamers.com

As I said, it is right here on my laptop so I can test out if you just
tell me what the output of the devices are... what the PC will see and
I can see what I can do.

Mark Barlet
AbleGamers

>>> AbleGamers.com