[games_access] Christmas, Wii, touch generation

sheryl Flynn sherylflynn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 14:09:13 EST 2009

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for that information about the Wii and Brain Academy!
Great feedback!

We are working on improving the interface to meet the needs of different populations!

kind regards and Merry Christmas!

 ~Sheryl Flynn PT, PhD

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review,disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone 310.913.5707.