[games_access] Audio game from Global Game Jam

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Feb 12 13:05:23 EST 2009

Thanks! Great find! I've added it to AudioGames.net. Last week a colleague
of mine informed me of a Nordic Game Jam audio game: Dark Room Sex Game.
Which I was completely unaware off, even when it was runnerup at last years
E3 Best Of Show competition in the category Best PC game - with Spore?!
Anyhow, yuo can find all the details here:

http://www.audiogames.net/db.php?action=view&id=darkroomsexgame

For the DVD?

Greets,

Richard