[games_access] Fw: Nano Games

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Jan 6 05:13:02 EST 2009

Cheers John.

I've passed on your comments on NanoGames.com Richard, which I'm sure will be appreciated. If anyone else would like to assist Dennis Asher in honing his accessibility interface - please do get in touch with him as he's keen for feedback:
http://www.nanogames.com/contact.php

And regarding the text client for Second Life - could you find time Eelke to maybe post a little on the IGDA GASIG Blog as I think this is a superb project?

To keep the blog lively it would be great if people could find time to post new finds there when they get a chance in 2009.

For those who have not seen our blog for a while - please do take a look down the right-side links sections as there's some great new accessible gaming blogs and sites to look at: http://gameaccessibility.blogspot.com/

Barrie
OneSwitch.org.uk