[games_access] AbleGamers Text to Speech Podcast; and Plee for Help.

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Sun Jan 18 16:16:10 EST 2009

Wanted to forward this to the Group. Along with my bi-annual plee.

<quote>
Are you the type of person that says, "I like the whole AbleGamers thing,
but this whole reading thing is just more than I am willing to invest" or
maybe you are the person saying, "I spend 20 hours a day on AbleGamers but
how do I cram it into my brain while I am sleeping or on the bus?" Well the
folks here at AbleGamers, and the people over at Odiogo have taken the whole
web thing out of the AbleGamers.com web site.

*NOTE: Odiogo does place an ad at the front of our story. Sorry, we just
cannot afford the version that is ad free.*

Odiogo does the reading for you; it converts our site into speech and reads
it to you. This is great for our blind users as well as those on the go. You
can subscribe to our content via iTunes, or Zune.

</quote>

*http://ablegamers.com/general-news/406-ablegamers-in-your-ear.html*

I do also want to make my twice yearly plee. AbleGamers is open for ALL the
people here. I think that there are a total of 5 people that are on this
list who have taken the time to become members (free) of AbleGamers. Given
that we are one of just a handful of ACTIVE sites on the subject, I would
really hope for more support from this group.

That said, AbleGamers is open for all of you to get things out to the
community and web as a whole. Do you have a project you are working on, send
me email and lets get a story up on it. Have your own story? Send it over
and we will get it up.

Here are the stats for AbleGamers last Year...

AbleGamers Served more than 4.6 Million hits last year.

We are always looking for good content, we are always very fair at linking
to any where you want. We have a RSS feed of OneSwitch on the bottom of
every page... so, in short, I COULD USE SOME HELP OVER HERE!!!

Happy New Year... MARK BARLET