[games_access] Interview with Famed Accessibility Guru Michelle Hinn on AbleGamers.com

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Mon Jan 26 15:23:16 EST 2009

She types a lot too... She may clog this email system up.. blah blah blah
accessibility blah blah. Thank god the "Economic policy's of Post-Soviet Era
break-away states and there effects on the Indo-China relations" is not in
her wheel house, or she would have invented the cure for insomnia!

Thanks for the chance Michelle.

Mark