[games_access] List for accessible games

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Jun 5 14:26:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

There are several websites (such as AudioGames.net, OneSwitch.org.uk,
AbleGamers.com, GameAccessibility.com, etc.) that have lists of games (or
links to) that are accessible to specific target groups. So far no-one has
combined these lists into a single (categorized) list. And as far as I know
there is no list of universally accessible games simply because there's no
game that is accessible for *everyone*.

Greets,

Richard