[games_access] List for accessible games

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Sat Jun 6 22:40:16 EDT 2009

I think Barrie (correct me if I'm wrong Barrie!) means AAA titles when he says mainstream (ie, games packaged for retail sales at places like target, best buy, etc). Those are the ones that are least likely to have considered disabled gamers and are the ones a lot of us are fighting to change. Not a commentary on your games! Just saying that there's an important distinction -- the big industry titles are what gets a lot of requests for accessibility because gamers want equal access to big consumer titles.

Michelle