[games_access] Gameplay, no dead, prince of persia

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Mar 9 14:01:27 EDT 2009

Hi Reid,

can this be used instead of playing on an easier level ?

For example, instead of making gameplay much easier
you will get a much more stronger partner.

Of course this will not work in extreme way: just jump and you will be on the next platform.

Maybe this can also be nice for people with cognitive disabilities.
For example, they have a guide as partner, that shows the way.
This can also be a little bird.

Regards,
Sandra