[games_access] Gameplay, no dead, prince of persia

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Mar 9 13:36:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

I read that in "Prince Of Persia" the hero cannot die,
because there is a NPC that saves him or helps him.

For example, when he dies, he will be brought back to the last save position.
When he does not jump right, the NPC helps him to jump further.

What do you think about this ?

I am wondering if this helps or can make playing impossible.
For example what will happen, when someone always is brought back to the last save position ?
I am not sure if this happens. I do not have the game.

Regards,
Sandra