[games_access] GDC 2009!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 21 22:29:04 EDT 2009

We're working on getting the gang back together for 2010! I pushed a
lot this year and there are now some additional diversity sessions
too when before there were none. We still ended up with the same
number of passes (low) but maybe next year! Then Eitan's session is
all his doing! :)

I may not have won a GDC award for this year but my point for that
whole campaign thing was working toward winning the battle for games
for all! :)

Michelle