[games_access] question game definition

BlazeEagle blazeeagle at suddenlink.net
Sat May 23 17:00:36 EDT 2009

I think it's basically whatever you want it to be defined as.

Personally, "Electronic Game" makes the most sense. Everything is
interactive, so I think defining it as an "interactive product" is too
generic & outright goofy.

Calling it a "Electronic Game" is accurate & inoffensive. Audio game would
work too...

Peace,

Aaron