[games_access] Forza 3 - One Button Mode
sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Nov 2 04:05:23 EST 2009
Hi Barrie and all,
That is a great idea. Can we add also games that have just one nice feature?
Maybe we can describe it in a way that people who do not know Game
Accessibility understand it?
The Whispered World:
key that will highlight all interactive elements
* will help to find all interactive elements
* for all gamer and special gamer with vision limitations
Sam and Max: Season one:
* different colors: also it could be better readable
* head symbol: who is speaking, great solution
* useful for deaf people and foreign language, noisy environment, no speaker
@Richard: maybe the head symbols are a nice example for the "sound
I can make a screenshot.
> Forza 3 (Take 10 - Xbox 360) - casual mode - includes auto-braking -
> difficulty level adjust - on-screen racing line and speed guide Half-
> Life 2 (Valve - PC) - closed-captions Peggle (PopCap - PC) - colour-
> blind option Star Trigon (Namco - PC) - accessibility mode enables full
> one-switch access
More information about the games_access