[games_access] Forza 3 - One Button Mode

John Morgan inrnette at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 06:36:56 EST 2009

Hello Again! I have been lurking and reading! I know that I am beating a dead horse but as a teacher Jump Start (Knowledge Adventure) is beginning to produce some adventure (teaching/learning games from little folks to your teens. Remember that teachers love to use the computer lab for "games". Well if the software is not there the exceptional, potential gamer is sitting with someone else playing with of or for them. Looking for beginning software so that we can build to a gamer.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile