[games_access] IGDA GA-SIG website

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 14 16:00:46 EST 2009

The main issue is that the IGDA as an organization of which we are a
subgroup of has recently moved to a new server technology. So there
are bugs to be worked out. We also do not have our "own" server as a
SIG -- we are a part of the IGDA and thus use their server and web
technology.

That being said, we have a lot of input into the accessibility of the
site once it is up and running (the SIG site that is). I have been
sick for about a week so I apologize that I have not been more
active. But I would like to set up dates for online meetings ASAP so
that we might have a working group who would like to focus on
recommendations to make sure that the IGDA sites are accessible from
a website perspective.

Michelle