[games_access] al Emotiv

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 15 20:15:32 EST 2009

Participation in clinical studies? Or use? I believe you need to be
on an invited pre-order list but don't quote me on that! I am waiting
to hear more. At this point, there is only the SDK (software
development kit) and no games but it can be used. They are not giving
away the product except to groups already involved with them (and
even then with limitations) but it is supposed to be available Dec
21st I believe...again, by preorder. My guess is that given the
current economy they are making to order for those who are paying in
advance.

As soon as I learn more I will post again!

Michelle