[games_access] Mainstream Games with (added) Accessibility Features

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Mon Nov 23 09:49:45 EST 2009

Ummm,

http://ablegamers.com/reviews/

We are working on it as we get games to play and test.

All games have some accessibility features depending on what you
disability is. For Michelle it would be a totally different need than
say me or someone else. So your list so far has not really been a lot
of accessible features, but features of the game that can be exploited
for accessible means, and that is good.

We are adding as many games as we can get a hand on, we added 3 this
week, and I know more are coming down the pike.

Enjoy.

Mark

--
Mark C. Barlet